Lionel Messi wants Barcelona to sign Philippe Coutinho and Ander Herrera, according to Sunday’s back pages.
STAR ON SUNDAY
- Lionel Messi wants Barcelona to sign Philippe Coutinho and Ander Herrera.
- Chelsea and Manchester United are interested in a deal for Tottenham full-back Danny Rose.
- Manchester United reject Memphis Depay has revealed he expects to play for Real Madrid one day.
- Arsenal and Tottenham are keen to sign Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez in the next transfer window.
- Barcelona are preparing to swoop for Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk.
- Injured Santi Cazorla faces crunch time to save his Arsenal career, having not played for the Gunners since October 2016.
- Tottenham’s new stadium may not be ready for the start of next season.
- Brighton are keen to purchase Newcastle United’s Serbian striker Aleksandar Mitrovic in January.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Pep Guardiola wants Ryan Bertrand to boost Manchester City’s title hopes. The City boss will target a left-back and left-sided centre-back in the January sales.
- Everton want Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez as Ronald Koeman’s replacement at Goodison Park.
- Bacary Sagna could be on his way to Italy to join Inter or AC Milan, despite interest from Leicester City.
- AC Milan insist they are not making moves to lure Chelsea boss Antonio Conte back to Italy.
- Reece Oxford could be on his way out of West Ham after Slaven Bilic left his future at the club in doubt. Bilic said the youngster’s recent Golden Boy nomination doesn’t put him on par with the likes of Kylian Mbappe.